Inspired by this old photograph of Dale's grandfather, TE Rogers, in front of his real estate business with his moving trucks in the background, We have set out to provide West Michigan residents with full service real estate for generations to come.
What we can do
- BUYERS - For home buyers, we use a simple "Four To The Door" philosophy that makes your home-buying experience an easy and joyful one, from getting preapproved for a mortgage to closing on your new home.
- FORECLOSURES - You may be attracted to the big bargains that foreclosures can offer, but buying these properties can sometimes involve tricky, lengthy transactions. For a safe and problem-free deal, you will need an expert by your side. We can provide a professional that knows how to navigate foreclosures and would be happy to help you make your dream a reality.
- INVESTORS - As an investor, you want a Realtor on your side that can help you find a great deal, give an honest, thorough impression of a property, and be able to promptly submit offers to the seller. As a full-time, full-service brokerage, we can provide that skilled professional to guide you through the process. Whether you are buying rental properties or flipping houses, we can make your experience a pleasant one.
- RELOCATION - Realtors know how to price and market a home successfully, how to counsel a buyer and seller through each step of the transaction as well as help buyers find suitable financing. Relocations, particularly for those people moving to a market they know nothing about, can be especially harrowing. A well-trained, sensitive real estate professional is vital to the success of a positive relocation experience. We will work with you, instruct you, and help you make the financial as well as the emotional transfer.
- NEW CONSTRUCTION - Many people do not realize the benefit of using a Realtor when building a home. Realtors can act as your advocate with a builder to make sure you are getting what you are paying for. We are very familiar with the new-build process and will walk you through each step. In order to ensure that you are property represented, make sure your Realtor is the first point of contact for any home that interests you, and that they come with you on your first visit to the site.
- SELLERS - For sellers, we have developed an extensive 99-point marketing plan because selling a house in today's challenging real estate market requires more than just a sign in the yard and an ad on Facebook. This broad-based marketing approach is designed to expose your home to the maximum number of qualified buyers and brokers.